BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Project Manager-Data - II
The Manager of Consumer Experience Insights will be a core team member of the experience teams, tightly partnered with Experience Designers and Managers to focus on one particular segment of the Consumer Journey such as Learn + Decide, Buy and Get, Use + Pay and Stay or Leave. On one of these core teams, the CXI Manager will be accountable to conduct the appropriate insights work to reveal consumer needs and expectations from defining new experiences to delivering a solution that satisfies and delights our consumers. Uncovering Experience Insights on work streams:
o Leads the Insight activities that range from front-end experience creation, to design refinement in-person and remotely to A/B testing.
o Integrates secondary data and inputs into the insights process.
o Develops the screening criteria, discussion guide and activities for each stage of insight and moderates sessions.
• Insight formulation and story-telling:
o Uncovers the unexpected insights that drive new experiences as well as the little i insights that inform their development and presents them in a compelling way that helps stakeholders empathize with consumer needs and how they impact solutions.
o May present the Insights to Senior Leaders as-appropriate.
• Manages partners, vendors and resources:
o Ensures that the Consumer Experience Lab and technology is operating well for our consumers and stakeholders.
o Escalates on-going needs and issues to the Director of CXI.
o Manages recruiting and facilities firms as well as well as remote testing panels and partners.
o Manages the participant experience to ensure they are comfortable, maintain confidentiality as well as note-taking and video responsibilities amongst the core team.
What were looking for
You have a highly consultative role that oversees all phases of primary and secondary research acquisition and interpretation providing key strategic input to the business. You will also have the ability to understand the market and business context, synthesize all relevant information, and tell a compelling story that leads to actionable recommendations - presenting findings to all levels of management including senior vice presidents
You'll need to have:
• Bachelors degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Six or more years of relevant work experience.
• Four or more years of experience in User Experience Insights.
• Experience managing the recruitment process with vendors.
• Experience managing the day-to-day quality of the lab.
• Experience defining and planning the approach and methodologies in context of project scope and timeline.
• Experience providing insights to inform digital engagement (website, apps, apis).
• Experience with secondary data, trends and learnings.
• Experience moderating and planning ethnographies, one-on-ones, panels and remote testing environments.
• Experience developing screening criteria to identify the right consumers.
• Experience creating discussion guides.
• Experience in qualitative generative research, evaluative methodologies, and usability from concept formation through launch.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
Even better if you have:
• A degree.
• Ability to ensure the right technology and tools are in-place to provide a great lab experience for consumer participants and viewers.
• Familiarity and experience working with data science, analytics and market research groups on quantitative evaluations.
• Experience bringing the insights to life through a narrative that clarifies the needs and desires of our consumers and how they can be integrated into the designed experience.
• Experience crafting discussion guides and appropriate tools and exercises to reveal consumers needs and desires in close partnership with Experience Design, Management and Business Partners.
• Experience working in the early stages of group formation.
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.