BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Configuration Management Database Architect
Collaborate with the Technical Operations Lead Architect and ServiceNow Lead Architect to oversee, coordinate and lead the planning, design and population of a central CMDB for a complex infrastructure environment. The design of the CMDB data elements must support the future state vision, including but not limited to the service catalogue, automated provisioning of services, financial and asset management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Develop the logical and physical data models for CMDB supporting the Digital Transformation Program
• Identify, verify, and architect the federation of data that will comprise the CMDB including external sources
• Collaborate with and support the ServiceNow architect and developers team with the CMDB configuration, maintenance, and operation
• Develop a range of documentation that describes the data model, the federation of data from external sources, the management and maintenance of the CMDB and the relevant roles and responsibilities of program personnel
• Develop, integrate, and maintain the configuration management plans and processes for conducting program-specific configuration management training activities and initial physical configuration audits.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Strong focus on CMDB data quality, completeness and integrity.
• Solution architecture experience, including all operational processes that integrate with the CMDB
• Understanding of the ServiceNow CMDB Physical and Logical data model design, including Data Classifications, Identification, Reconciliation, Normalization, and Model Management
• CDMB integration and federation to external data sources
• Background in IT Service Management processes and solutions
• Hands on experience with ServiceNow
• Experience with discovery and hardware/software asset tools
• Experience with cost transparency, business financial management
• Experience with enterprise architecture, application portfolio management
• Expertise across the breadth of the ServiceNow platform.
• Capability for developing and maintaining technical requirements
• Experience in both hardware and software asset and configuration management as well as knowledge of IT service management processes
• ITILv3 Certification
• Strong collaboration skills
• Candidates must have excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
• Candidates should have proven understanding of IT business needs and knowledge of IT industry standard best practices
BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
GDH Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other category protected by
law. In addition to federal law requirements, GDH Consulting, Inc. complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which
the company has facilities and/or employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions
of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.