Define Performance Tracking and Reporting processes in support of the clients desired outcomes. This includes the identification and validation of data sources, data capture, formulas and reporting formats based upon industry best practices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for the creation and refinement of the performance based metrics in support of the desired outcomes
• Lead the client team with metrics and performance report generation integrated with client dashboard
• Source, collect and extract data that is accurate and fit for purpose, working with ITSM lead to configure, test and update configurations as needed
• Perform the iterative design of the metric reporting process in order to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy
• Support analysis of metrics data coming from management tools such as ServiceNow, OneView, and other IT Tools and systems utilized by client
• Apply statistical methods to the collected data to determine level of achievement against target levels, trending analysis, and predictive analysis used to define improvement opportunities
• Make recommendations for changes and improvements to IT systems, tools and processes.
• Execute very detailed analyses and record keeping with the highest quality level and high degree of precision
• Translate stakeholders requirements into reporting deliverables, define business requirement and translate into functional specifications
Skills and Experience Requirements:
• 2+ years of IT operations experience
• Knowledge of industry metrics best practices and IT Service Management
• Knowledge of developing and maintaining Service Level Requirements/Agreements
• Metrics analysis experience with an extreme attention to detail along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication, documentation and interpersonal skills.